Phone: +49 (0) 7202 61- 4002
Send an email
مكتب خدمات صحي دولي
Phone: +49 (0) 7202 61- 7811
Send an email
Our hospital is situated very close to Karlsruhe in the beautiful region on the northern edge of the Black Forest above the Rhine Valley. This location is perfect for a rapid recovery.
The specialists of our acute care hospital offer medical care in spine surgery, orthopaedics and trauma treatments, internal medicine, neurology, vascular surgery, and psychiatry on the very highest level. For the benefit of all patients, our highly specialized departments work in an interdisciplinary fashion by using the newest and approved equipment and latest therapy methods.
More than 30 years of experience in medicine and research have made our Spine Centre in Karlsbad-Langensteinbach one of the world’s leading centres of competence. Our internationally renowned and highly specialized hospital provides the entire range of surgical treatment of all illnesses and injuries of the spinal column using a broad spectrum of advanced surgical measures (micro- and macroscopic techniques).
All of our chief physicians, with their highly qualified and experienced teams of physicians, therapists and nursing staff, guarantee the best medical treatment in cervical spine surgery, corrective surgery of spine deformities, treatment of tumours, infections and fractures and other injuries. In the treatment of illnesses and injuries of the spinal column, our medical experts do not only focus on adults, but also on infants.
Hospital facts and figures:
- Experience gained from over 40,000 spine surgeries
- Over 30,000 patients every year
- Seven operating theatres
- Over 1,000 employees
- Intensive care unit
- Stroke unit
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance tomography (MRT)
- Angiography (imaging technique for displaying blood vessels)
- Myelography (imaging technique for displaying the spinal canal)
- Surgical removal of spinal cord tumours
- Stabilising spinal surgery
- Complex cervical spine surgery
- Reconstruction for deformities and tumours
- Endoscopic spinal surgery
- Microsurgical procedures
- Multimodal pain therapy
- Heat therapy for spinal disc pain (IDET)
- Diagnostic nerve block
- Diagnostic joint block